Monday, November 30, 2009

LET IT SNOW..... EL PASO STYLE


JOE'S READY!!!!!!






NICOLE'S READY!!!



NAT NAT'S READY!!!!!!!


ARE YOU READY??!!!!!!!!

FOR ....
SNOW IN......
EL PASO BABY!!!!!!


OK OK ... THAT'S NOT EL PASO


BUT THIS IS!!!!!









This Pic was taken about 4:30.. by 6:00 there were at least a couple more inches. The kids and I went by and there was even a very good size Snow Man somebody had made. The kids were so excited!!!! They thought that I had made it cause it had "Spiky hair like you Dad!" Just as I was about to take credit for it, and get the kids out to take a picture I realized that maybe it was not such a nice Mr. Snow Man. Along with its Mohawk... it was also sporting something rather er.. large below the belt. Luckily, the kids did not seem to notice and bought it that we couldn't stop because "somebody not so nice made that snowman, and so we shouldn't let people think we made it." I resisted the temptation to take a pic of it by itself, sorry Mare!!


SO TO THE HOUSE WE GO....


THERE ARE LOADS OF SNOWBALLS TO THROW!!



The girls had a great time attacking each other with snowballs! Yes, those are socks on there hands... I am ashamed... But Like Tiger Woods, I am refusing to talk to the authorities (Adriana) about this, and only would like to thank everybody for their concern for my daughter's hands, and wish only for privacy!!!



AND THEN THERE WAS JOE....


Joe spent the whole time, hitting the road. He was uninterested in the snow on the ground, and preferred to chase the snow in the air. I could not get him to stop walking, always in the opposite direction than we were going. Im not sure but I think he was headed for California.



All in all it was a pretty great night, which totally made up for not such a great afternoon. I got to spend the snowy afternoon tramping across town, braving the wet El Paso freeways to attend traffic court!! I got downtown just as the snow stopped and the freezing rain began, then waded through the puddle filled parking lot in leather loafers (that are meant for cabana night, not Snow time). After stuffing my 4 dollars into the tiniest parking pay slot ever, I made it across to the court house, up to the wrong door, back all the way around the front, and finally made my soaked almost hypothermic entrance into the building. Where as I am sure you can imagine, was promptly notified that court was canceled for the day, due to weather... THANKS MS. LIPPY!!!!

3 comments:

  1. So would you hire me to narrate your first novel? Hehe.

    I LOVE your new header. It's so precious. I'm also totally jealous that it snowed in El Paso. Luckees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol ah no i would not like you to narate my first novel, I would have to rename it Im AJ and Im gay.. which i am not ... regardless of my man crushes on a certain English Soccer star (in my defense I am in love with his wife), and a certain movie star I will code name Wenzel Dashington

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! Wish we got snow here!

    ReplyDelete