Thursday, September 3, 2009

And the Winner Is........


Well believe it or not our little Spanish speaking mamasita turns 3 on Sunday!!!!! Or at least I think she does, let me check my tattoo of the kids birthday's, Adriana implanted with a Fishbone chisel on my forehead. O.k. ya, Sunday is the Day!!! I really cant believe that Nat Na,t my little Daddy's girl with the Chupis permanently attached to her lips, is going to be 3!!!


Yesterday she received her first birthday package, which of course had to be opened right away. Who won the right to have their present opened first??.... The winners were Mare and John!! Thanks guys so much hope you enjoy the videos.



Sorry about the lighting..my bad. Well she got the Hulk face down now we just got to work on the upper body strength!! Good thing she had the help of Nicole, and her cousin Luisa.

She was so Happy that she did a little Celebratory Dancing!!

O.K. truth be told she did this dance a couple of months ago, but I thought that now would be a perfect time to display it's cuteness. She definitely got her dance moves from her Papa's side of the Family!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Cute! I'll have to watch the videos when I get home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My question is for Nat Nat,"Girl, where's your chonies?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK- not trying to be bratty but when I was in El Paso I gave you Nat Nat's birthday present. . . .so I think we beat John and Mare!!!! :) Where is our love and video!?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo true Jen... Sorry.... Ok. So the Chonie Free dance was for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete