Monday, June 1, 2009

Dont know where to start

My two sisters and my mom inspired us to go out and buy a laptop, and get this blog started. My sisters because they both have created entertaining blogs that we love to visit, and my mom who because of these great blogs can now not only turn on the computer, but actually navigate her way to the sites, and even leave comments! I dont expect this blog to be that inspiring, I just hope its not too boring.

My wife Adriana's and my goal in creating this blog is twofold. First, we would like to introduce our beautiful and perfect children to the world(or at least to the three people who will visit this site- see above mentioned). Secondly, we need some outlet to help us make sense of this crazy world of parenting three kids 5 Years Old and younger, that does not involve heavy amounts of alcohol, or Hanna Montana.

You always hear how having kids changes your whole world.. I dont think thats true.. It destroys your world.. And then creates a completly new one that is wonderful yet complicated. All that was important before takes a place behind dirty diapers, temper tantrums and trips to every potty in town. Sleep becomes a luxury, and alone time extinct.

Anyway, this is our blog, our lives, enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so happy you have a blog! I love love love the picture you have of the three kids. It's super sweet. I want a copy!

    ReplyDelete