Sunday, June 21, 2009

What Did You Say...Sundays

<


I think it is time that my loyal readers get to really know this crazy family. So for the next few Sundays I will take the time to interview each member of the fam. (The one with our infant, Joey will be quite in depth, I'm sure.) I will start with our oldest Nicole . It is my first time to interview a diva, so I'm a little nervous and overwhelmed with the task. I just hope she is not too hard on me. Oh well, here it goes.



Interview with Nicoly Moley 6-21-2009

Adorned in a white summer dress covered in peace signs, her mom's black high heeled boots, and the best fake pearl earrings Forever 21 produces, Nicole arrives for her interview every bit the sparkling star. She eases into her favorite pink bean bag chair, and let's me know that I better make this quick because High School musical is on.
(Note Nicole's answers are written word for word how they came out, so please forgive any grammatical inconsistencies)

Daddy - " What is it like to be a big sister?"

Nicole - " The first sister"


Daddy- " Please explain"


Nicole - " Because I like to be nice to my sister" ( She says while she holds Nat Nat captive in a pink laundry hamper)

<

Daddy - "How do you respond to those who say you are a Diva?


Nicole - " I'm not a Diva, my sister is a Diva."


Daddy - " What is a Diva?"


Nicole - " A Diva is a Drama Queen... Nat Nat stop being a Drama Queen."


Daddy - " Who is your favorite, Mommy or Daddy?"

Nicole - " Both"

Daddy - "Smart Girl"

Nicole - "I know"


Daddy - " What is your favorite food?"

Nicole - "Apple Sauce"

Daddy - "I thought you would have said pizza."

Nicole - " Only cause I like it do I love it."



Daddy - " What do you think about Barrack Obama?"

Nicole - "My favorite President."

Daddy - " Do you think he is a good President?"

Nicole - " Yes because he is the President I like."

Daddy - " Do you know of any other Presidents?"

Nicole - " Just that one."



Daddy -" What do you like about Nat Nat, and Joey?"

Nicole - " Their my best sister and brother"

Daddy - " Is there anything you don't like about them."

Nicole - " Nat Nat is like kinda mean. You need to have a serious talk with Nat Nat!"


Daddy - "Do you think we should drill for oil in the Anwr?"

Nicole - "No cause its not good."


Daddy - "How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Nicole - " I don't know that word, please don't tell me that."



Daddy - "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Nicole - "Um, a Mommy taking care of my children."

Daddy - "Do you want to work?

Nicole - " I wanna work at 7-11, with my Papi, Anthony."

Daddy - "I thought you wanted to be a Teacher or a Doctor."

Nicole - "I wanna be with my Daddy, Mommy can take care of my child."

Daddy - " So do you ever plan to leave the house?"

Nicole - "No, that's silly"


Nicole - "I need to go down stairs now to be with my soda."


With that the interview was over. But later, when I went down stairs she was already busy interviewing her Mommy. Let me just say that her line of questioning was not as polite as mine was. Anyway, I hope that this short interview helped you to see how smart, witty, and funny our beautiful girl is!






3 comments:

  1. That was hilarious!!!! Are you going to be interviewing Adriana too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me laugh out loud . . . and I hope you had that serious talk with NatNat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember, when you have that talk with Nat Nat, that she is still in her Tender Two stage and she is very good at it.I loved Nicole's interview and the darling pictures.
    grammy

    ReplyDelete