Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Long Overdue

Its been almost a week since Ive had a chance to sit at the computer..much less blog. I had an inspection this morning from one of the High Uppers, and have been working 16 hour days to get ready. This afternoon, after it was all over Adriana and I got to go on a much needed date!! We ate at a resteraunt that had cloth napkins, menus that we did not have to read off the wall, and our waiter was actually over the age of 16!!! It was so nice to enjoy a quite lunch at a resteraunt, and not have to chase kids around with a cup full of chucky cheese tokens.





After lunch we went to one of our favorite places on earth... THE MALL!! I have had a love affair with the mall for some time now, Adriana however is a recent convert. As we were shopping however I had a question that just wouldnt leave me alone, a question I have been afraid to answer for a long time.. A scary question.. Am .. I .. A .. Metro??!! The answer sadly is maybe..ok its Yes.. Here are my reasons for my startling finding.





Adriana is the handy man around the house always fixing everything, while I am the one that finds the floral arrangement that goes best with the coffee table.





My hair styling paste costs more than 20 bucks and has to be bought at a speciality store, where Adriana has to pretend to work for a salon just to be able to buy it.. It totally worth it though, my hair is light and natural, and stays exactly where I want it.





I have 5 different pairs of black dress shoes, each with a different kind of toe point.





OK this one is hard to confess.. Instead of watching the superbowl this year we watched an entire season of Americas Next Top Model.. In my defense they are a bunch of skinny models scantily clad, having cat fights with each other!!





My monthly magazine must reads are Details, GQ, and Mens Vogue..I also read Maxim, just to keep the testosterone active.





I have more face creams, body washes, and moisterizers than my wife does.. only by 1 though.





I have five different colognes in my medicine cabinet right now, and not one of them is old spice.. sorry Grandad.





I have my closet seperated into style of dress shirt sections.





Finally, and most sadly I tend to enjoy a good chick flick heres my top 5:


5. Bring it On... "Girl youve been saved by an angel.. girl"


4. He's just Not That into You


3. Serendipity.. It might have to do with the fact that Kate Beckensale is a HOTTIE.. atleast thats what helps me sleep at night.


2. Center Stage.. Skinny girls, yet again.


1. You've Got Mail.. whats not to love.. They meet online fall in love..not knowing they live right next to each other and pass each other all the time. Then he puts her out of business.. but still finds a way to make her love him.. Its poetic, even after the hundtredth time youve seen it.. I would know.








So am I a little metro.. probably.. am I a man.. definitely.. am I insane.. No Doubt!

3 comments:

  1. I'd say you're tinkering on being metro but not completely there.

    Center Stage? Really? I've never known anyone who loves that movie as much as I do. We need to talk.

    Here's the real test of your love for the movie, without looking it up online do you know the real name of the main character?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on..My three favorite charectors...Jody played Amanda Schull.. Maureen (totally in love with her) played by Susan Pratt.. and Jonathon played by King Eyebrows Peter Gallager... heres on for you.. besides Jonathon who was only important charector to come out in Center Stage 2?.. Which is one of the worst movies ever made. - its me by way I put it anomous because I forgot to sign in

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never saw Center Stage 2 but I'm going to guess that it's the ballet guy.

    ReplyDelete