Sunday, June 28, 2009

What Did You Say...Sundays Volume II

<

Today, for my second edition of What did You Say Sundays, we find Nat Nat (our soon to be 3 year old) ready and willing for the intense line of questioning I have set up for her. Surprisingly, she arrives for the interview without her normal entourage of her pon (pacifier), her blankie, or her favorite pink clogs. Which tells me right away that I had better make this quick.

Daddy - Which do you love more? Your Pon or your blankie?
Nat Nat - Mi Pon.. no mi blankie.. Mi Blankie? Mi Blankie? Mi Blankie!!!!!!????
Daddy - Don't worry I will have my lovely assistant Nicole go get it for you.
Nat Nat - K

Daddy - What color are your eyes?
Lovely Assistant Nicole - Blue
Nat Nat - Noooooooooooo - Pink Pink Pink!!!

Daddy - Who do you love more? Mommy or Daddy?
Nat Nat - Mi Chupis!! (Her other name for her pacifier)



Daddy - How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
Nat Nat - Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm...Ocho (8)

The interview is interrupted as Nat Nat, and my lovely assistant Nicole fight about who's room we are in. The room was originally designed to be Nicole's , was soon set up for them to share, and has not been slept in by either in the entire two years we've lived here. They prefer the comfort of Mommy and Daddy's room, so we finally gave in and move their bed to our room. That way Mommy and Daddy can at least sleep in the same room, and on rare occasions the same bed. Today, they finally agree to share the room, when they grow up. The interview resumes.

Daddy - What do you want to be when you grow up?
Nat Nat - Mi Papi!!
Daddy - Silly Willy why do want to be Daddy?
Nat Nat - Luv Mucho!! (Love a lot)


Daddy - Who let go a Stinky?
Nat Nat - Yo !!! - then drops her pants to show me where the odor originated. She actually gets that from her older sister, who when releasing foulness, goes around pointing her backside at everyone, yelling "Want Some? Want Some?"
Daddy - Thanks

Daddy - How should we fight global warming?
Nat Nat - Asi (like this) Boom Boom Boom - moving her little hand like shes swatting away a mosquito.

Daddy - What are your plans for the day?
Nat Nat - Mimis(her word for sleep)..No!


That was the end of the interview. Her Mommy ended any hopes of a continuation when she brought in breakfast. I love it that all her answers were in Spanish. I think its very cool that our kids are going to be bilingual. I just wish that they would have inherited their accents from their Mom and not me. Can you say Gringooos?
Before she went to go eat, I did try to end the interview with a kissy.



OK.. Let's Try This Again

4 comments:

  1. You're definitely goin to have to work on that lady-like etiquette. She really walks around saying "want some?", that's pretty nasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. thats my nicole..maybe not proper all that time..but very funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interview. That was better than most of the interviews I read.

    I'm very impressed NatNat gave you an answer for the woodchuck question. What a smarty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tagged you for an award on my blog. Sheck it out!

    ReplyDelete